Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year's Eve

I've already had a fun day, and there's so much more excitement to come. This morning, Dr. Mc and I had our annual Christmas get together with Mitzie and Madam. This year, TLP joined us for brunch at Quisie's as did Mitzie's grandson/ Madam's son (11-month old John Robert).

We were in a lovely side room with just the boys for most of our meal. When we first got there, the boys were just sitting in their high chairs having a stare down. Before the meal came TLP was able to walk around and John Robert was crawling. I loved seeing the boys interacting.

Today I'm celebrating New Year's Eve. Mr. B will be taking TLP and me to dinner tonight. I have the cutest little outfit for the boy to wear. Photos will be available tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment