Friday, December 11, 2015

The baby quilts are finished!

Portions of the pink and lavender quilts.
As if we could fit another thing in this small house, there is now a wagon in the living room. And the box that the wagon came in is in TLP's room (which we refer to as Aulay World because the floor is covered with a patted rug squares and that's where we keep all of his toys and the bed he uses for naps). The box has been turned into a tunnel. I climbed into the tunnel, which was tight, and he decided to crawl in after me. We were both giggling.

Last night I decided to make another blue quilt top. I was planning to make four, but realized I had tops for pink, lavender, yellow/orange, and blue/green quilts. I wanted to make another blue one, so as of today I have five baby quilts ready for tomorrow. I'm very excited how they turned out!

Today I'm celebrating youth. I love getting on the floor and playing with TLP. He makes me laugh, which is good for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment