Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Winter comes to Houston

So few days let in 2015. I've seen many people write on Facebook that 2015 was a bad year for them. I can think of good things that happened during the year, but I'm not sure that all of 2015 has been the best year for me. I still don't know what caused my health problems in October and not working for the past several months hasn't been the best. I'm bored and not accomplishing much, but I can't blame anyone but myself for my boredom and being lazy.

On a completely different subject, I have a mosquito bite on my wrist. I hate itchy mosquito bites in the winter. Isn't the cold weather supposed to kill the little b@$t^&ds?

Today I'm celebrating Zoo Lights, which is where TLP went tonight in his red All-Star Converse high tops. The high tops are small and cute, just like the boy who wears them.

No comments:

Post a Comment