Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

Mr. B, TLP and I had a terrific NYE. We partied well past 8:00 p.m., then tried to get TLP to go to sleep. He must have known it was a big evening because he didn't want to close his eyes.

After TLP went to sleep, Mr. B and I continued to drink champagne and watched the recent version of The Man from U.N.C.L.E. Henry Cavill (CIA agent Napoleon Solo) and Armie Hammer (KGB operative Illya Kuryakin) were great in the movie. Director Guy Ritchie did a wonderful job presenting the early1960s-styled film. I loved the costumes worn by the two females. And the music was also excellent. The movie got two thumbs up from The Pettits.

Today I'm celebrating New Year's Day 2016. After dinner last night, Mr. B, TLP and I went to the grocery store to get a roast and black-eyed peas, along with fixin's for cole slaw and corn bread. Yummy way to celebrate New Year's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment