Monday, December 28, 2015

A beautiful day in Houston

If you don't like the weather in Houston, just wait a few minutes. This was certainly an honest statement to make the weather yesterday. The morning was hot, humid, and nearly unbearable. Then the rains and high winds plowed their way through the area, and the temperature dropped significantly. This morning the temperature was 40 degrees when I woke up, and another cold front is supposed to pass through Houston on Wednesday. Hurray for a little winter weather.

There's no secret that I have watched General Hospital for years. When ABC had multiple soap operas on every day, General Hospital was my least favorite, but it has grown on me since it's the last one on the air. I understand that there are going to be cast changes in the near future. This is good, in my opinion, because I'm tired of some of these characters and most of the trite plot lines.

Today I'm celebrating Melinda and Maya. Melinda has been one of Kendall's best friends since middle school. She lives in Brooklyn, NY and is in Houston for a visit. About a year ago Melinda and her husband (Tony) had a baby girl. I look forward to seeing Melinda and meeting the beautiful Maya Grace for the first time tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment