Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve 2015

TLP a year ago in his silly reindeer cap.
I'm inspried by many others and yesterday, I spent time with two women who motivate me with their creativity. In the afternoon I went to Pam's studio where she makes lovely silver jewelry, delightful soft sculpture dolls, and beautiful music on her baby grand piano. We talked for about 45 minutes and I left encouraged to try new things.

Then, last night, Sandra from across the street delivered her annual gift of homemade pumpkin bread. She shared a glass of wine with Mr. B and me. Sandra is a fabulous painter so we always spend time talking about local art. Also, she has a tremendous soul and is always able to find the good and/or humorous in people and situations. She inspires me in so many ways.

Today I'm celebrating creativity. Both Pam and Sandra told me that they can't work in a messy studio. I love the idea of an organized studio and am making a resolution to get my space organized and keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment