Friday, December 18, 2015

A little Grinch in the house

I receive emails about upcoming and ongoing estate sales in and around Houston. I enjoy previewing photos of what will be included in the sales.

This week I've been looking at an estate sale that started today. I was tempted to go because there was a photo of what appeared to be a framed print by R.C. Gorman, who was a Taos, NM artist. We have a Gorman lithograph in Pettita Casita in Santa Fe so I talked myself out of going to the estate sale today. I have other priorities rather than buying another piece of artwork.

Today I'm celebrating the cutest little Grinch. Dr. Mc found a green sweater with the Grinch's face on the front. TLP looks so cute in the sweater. Then again, he looks cute in everything he wears.

No comments:

Post a Comment