Monday, December 14, 2015

Cool and crisp on the way to Houston

It was bath time in the kitchen sink this morning. I love to soap up TLP's hair and then do strange things with it. TLP's Zamora grandfather reminded me that when he does this style on his own at 14 and dyes his hair green, we'll be pissed.

Mr. B remembers the first time he saw Big Daddy Nick when Kendall was moving into the dorm at UT. Although his hair is very close to black, Nick had attempted to dye it blonde. That was 1998. None of us would have guessed at that time that Nick and Kendall would marry 10 years later and have a little boy with blonde hair six years after that.

Today I'm celebrating singers. I watched the finale of The Voice and now I'm watching Adele's television special. Such beautiful voices!

No comments:

Post a Comment