Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Crafting

It has been a long 24+ hours. Last night I had an MRI at Memorial/Hermann in the medical center. Today I had an EEG in another part of Memorial/Hermann in the medical center. I parked in the right spot last night, but today I parked and hiked across the campus.

I'm not sure if the noise of the MRI (plus being enclosed in a tunnel) or the stuff put on my head for the EEG are more irritating. Either way, I hope doctors will be able to determine what's going on with me so I don't need to have the procedures again.

Today I'm celebrating crafts. Yesterday I cut out the tin pieces to make earrings and tonight I put them together. Tomorrow I'm going to switch from making jewelry to sewing. I have one baby quilt top put together. I want to make another quilt top and then put the backings on them. There's nothing like waiting until the last minute (my craft show is Saturday).

1 comment:

  1. Get it workin girl! You have a show on Saturday! See you then. Hope you get some results & information from your MRI.

    ReplyDelete