Saturday, December 5, 2015

First visit with Santa

I can't believe it has been almost a month since I blogged. I'd write a long blog and catch up except I have a hard time remembering what happened last week, much less a month ago.

This morning I took TLP to get a hair cut. There is a cute new place that opened up about three blocks from the house that only cuts kids' hair. TLP sat in a little police car and pushed all the buttons while his hair was cut. He was so entertained that he didn't notice the hair cut. Once again we can see TLP's eyes.

Today I'm celebrating TLP's first visit to Santa Claus. He sat on Santa's lap for about two minutes while Dr. Mc, Big Daddy Nick and I snapped photos. The pic-of-the-day was taken about a second before TLP started screaming. I was closest so I saved him from big ole Santa. This was certainly a day to remember in a grandmother's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment