Sunday, December 27, 2015

The quiet before the storm

We've been waiting all day for the rain and cold weather to arrive in Houston, which happened about an hour ago. We did have a record high temperature on Christmas day. It will be nice to have a cooler New Year.

While waiting for the weather to change, I (partially) watched the Texans game. I understand that the Tennessee Titans are a lousy team, but it's always exciting when the Texans win, regardless of the squad they're playing.

Today I'm celebrating my serger. I bought the damn machine at least 18 months ago and it's still in the box. I was ready to read the booklet on how to use the machine until a friend scared me away from that approach. As a Christmas gift, Mr. B is paying for lessons on how to use the serger. I'm looking forward to creating new items with my fabulous toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment