Monday, December 21, 2015

Checking things off my Christmas to-do list(s)

Felt Christmas tree hanging on the bigger tree.
I made the mistake of going to Target this afternoon. Since it was Monday (a work day and four days before Christmas) I didn't expect a crowd in the middle of the afternoon. I was so wrong. People were running into me with their carts and – worst of all – stopping in the middle of the aisle. Annoying.

On a more serious note, my heart breaks for Jimmy Carter and his family. How tragic that Carter's 28 year-old grandson died suddenly, and at this time of the year. We got word last night that Mr. B's aunt died last weekend. I think I only met her once at our wedding, which was almost 21 years ago. Her service will be on the morning of Christmas Eve.

Today I'm celebrating my family by hanging our Christmas stockings. With everyone out of the house except Mr. B, Rose and me, I'm also going to sit on the floor to finish wrapping presents.




No comments:

Post a Comment