Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Handmade Christmas tree decorations

A little felt stocking (about 6" long) to hang on
the Christmas tree. TLP can't hurt the ornaments
or himself.
Tuesday is my favorite television night. On the History Channel there are two programs that I really like. First on is The Curse of Oak Island. Will the brothers and their partners ever find buried treasures? I hope so! Next I watch Hunting Hitler. I believe that Hitler and many other Nazis were able to flee Germany in the days before Berlin fell. This program is tracing their possible escape to Argentina.

At the house, we have been talking about decorating the front porch, but nothing seems to be happening. So tonight, while I was home alone, I placed an artificial tree with lights and three packages with lights on the porch. I was wondering if anyone would notice. When Mr. B came home after work, it was the first thing he mentioned. Good for him.

Today I'm celebrating crafts. Dr. Mc, Big Daddy Nick and I have been making Christmas tree decorations out of felt and construction paper. This afternoon I spent several hours in my craft studio making felt items for the tree. It was really fun. More to come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment