Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Ankle boots

I'm sad to admit that I'm procrastinating. Big time! I've gone through my fabrics and separated all into piles of what I want to keep and what I want to sell. That was Part A and it took me a month or more to do what should have taken me a week, at the most.

My problem is that I don't know what to do with everything. I want everything organized and easy to get to, but I'm unmotivated to finish. It would be so great to get it done by the end of the weekend. I'm thinking of how I can reward myself for finishing the project.

Today I'm celebrating red Starbuck cups and pumpkin lattes. I see nothing wrong with either of them and think there are many more pressing concerns in the world other than the decoration of a silly coffee cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment