Monday, January 16, 2017

It's Cancer - It's summer again

I went outside this morning and thought I should have had on shorts. I'm ready for at least a month of cold weather, but I think the temperatures are supposed to be in the 70s for the next 10 days. This just isn't right.

There is an annual luncheon with high school girl friends that should have taken place today, except two of the organizers have medical issues they are dealing with so this year's luncheon was canceled. Several of my high school friends live in Houston, and I had lunch one (Lynn) today. So good to sit one-on-one and talk about life since high school. Thanks, Lynn.

Today I'm celebrating Debbie W. This morning she dropped off a care package. I'm so lucky to have such caring friends as Debbie and Lynn!

No comments:

Post a Comment