Friday, January 20, 2017

It's Cancer - Inauguration Day

Health wise I'm feeling about the same today as I did yesterday. I wanted to sleep late this morning to avoid some of the day-long coverage of the inauguration festivities, but I was await at 7:45 a.m. I've had HGTV and the Cooking Channel on television.

Yesterday I started reading The Known World, but only made it through about 50 pages. There were tons of characters who were difficult to follow. The dialogue jumped backward and forward, and sometimes I was confused about who was speaking. Very disjointed. As I thought might be the case, I'm not in the mood for a heavy read.

Today I'm celebrating promises and hoping that our new president will keep his to propose on his first day a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on members of Congress. Instead, the first action taken by the Trump administration was to remove climate change, veteran's issues and LGBT rights from WhiteHouse.Gov.

No comments:

Post a Comment