Sunday, January 1, 2017

It's Cancer - Happy New Year

I'm pretty sure I was having a good year until September 2016. My family was close and doing well. I had taken several wonderful trips. I was learning to enjoy retirement. And I was having a good time creating. Then there was the diagnosis of stage 2 breast cancer.

My New Year's resolution is that I will remain positive and move forward with the strong belief that I will beat breast cancer. I don't know if I will finish my journey in 2017, but I'm positive that I will be cancer free in the future.

Today I'm celebrating all my friends and family who have supported me and given me encouragement since my diagnosis. I'm sure this won't be the last time I write and/or say that I couldn't do it without all of you.

2 comments:

  1. I pray for you every day day, Julie!! God will give you the strength to beat this!! 😙

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet June! I would love to get together for lunch.

      Delete