Sunday, January 15, 2017

It's Cancer - Happy 2nd birthday John Robert

My outing yesterday turned out to be about three hours, which was probably twice as long as I should have been gone. I did some retail therapy and came home a happy girl, but exhausted. I took two Tylenol because my hips were killing me. The good news is that I had a good time while I was out!

Then came the Texans game last night. At half time the score looked OK, but then came the second half. The best part of the night was that Dr. Mc made yummy queso, pizza and brownies. At least we ate well during the lousy game.

Today I'm celebrating John Robert Stallings. My goddaughter's son turned two, so I went to a kid's birthday party at 10 a.m. Lots of little kids, but none cuter than the birthday boy and TLP.

No comments:

Post a Comment