Monday, January 9, 2017

It's Cancer - Cold in the house

Today isn't really a good day or a bad day on the cancer front. I don't feel too bad, except I have some chest pain, which is a common side effect with the chemo treatment I'm receiving now. It kind of feels like heartburn, with more of a ache than burn. I also have one mouth sore and a few red spots have returned to my arms. So far the mouth sore isn't keeping me from eating and the red spots aren't itching.

Although it seems like a million years since Christmas, I'm still finding Santa remains throughout the house. Please tell me I'm not the only one!

Today I'm celebrating my friend Sandy. Her father died Saturday morning in Florida. A woman's age doesn't matter when the first man in her life passes. It's always a painful life event, even when we think we are prepared. I'm sending Sandy strength during this difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment