Sunday, October 30, 2016

It's Cancer - To cover my head or not

Yesterday I had lunch with Mr. B at the local "grill" where there were several people that we know. I didn't have a cap on my head, which seemed to make even people I didn't know uncomfortable.

Here's my dilemma. As someone with a "people-pleasing" personality, I don't want to make people feel uneasy. Yet when it's 85+ degrees outside, I don't want to put anything on my head because I'll start sweating.

Today I'm celebrating Mr. B's aunt, who is 95 years young. Happy birthday, Evelyn! See you this afternoon at a family gathering to celebrate your long life.

3 comments:

  1. I am proud of you for writing all of this down, no matter what. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to seeing your smiling face and positive attitude in Houston next month. I saw Liz last Saturday and told her I'm still planning on participating in the Heights Artisan Market.

      Delete
    2. It was good to see you out and about, Julie, and I will be by later in the week with promised chicken soup. Will call first to make sure it's a good time.

      Delete