Monday, October 24, 2016

All day yesterday I was covered in my own hair. If I scratched my head, hair fell. If the wind blew, hair fell. Just sitting, hair fell. Unfortunately I wore a black top all day so just imagine how my shoulders looked (covered in hair).

I took a shower last night and clogged the drain. I got out of the shower and was covered in hair. No matter what I did, I couldn't get rid of the hair on me. Finally I sat on the bathroom floor and cried. Crying didn't get rid of the hair either, but somehow after my pity party for one, I laughed at my silly looking head and got dressed. I know I'll adjust to my hair loss. I know it will eventually grow back.

Today I'm celebrating neighbor Sandra. She and I had a nice visit yesterday afternoon. I always enjoy talking with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment