Tuesday, October 18, 2016

It's Cancer - Happy birthday, Chuck

I haven't been able to find my iPhone all day. I had it last night in the house when I took photos of TLP while he and his parents were carving a little pumpkin. I've tried calling it this morning, but I didn't hear it ringing. When Mr. B gets home, I'll go on another search, but, actually, it has been nice not hearing the ringing all day.

I've been hanging out all day, fighting the sniffles and a headache. Big Daddy Nick came home with a cold last week. Although I tried to avoid him I have the beginnings of a cold. I finally gave up on just living with the headache and took some Tylenol. Besides my prescription drugs, I can only take Tylenol.

Today I'm celebrating Chuck Berry. It's his 90th birthday. I love his rhythm and blues songs such as Maybellene, Roll Over Beethoven, Johnnie Be Good and Sweet Little Sixteen. These songs remind me of Daddy who used to play the guitar and whistle along. Dr. Mc now has the only guitar Daddy ever owned.

No comments:

Post a Comment