Wednesday, October 26, 2016

It's Cancer - Chemo day

It's chemo day and I'm ready. I'll leave the for hospital in about 30 minutes. Today's activities include: blood work, meeting with dietician, meeting with doctor, needle insert in port, and chemo. It will be a long day and I'll be anxious to get home and in bed.

I'm hoping that on the way home from the hospital Mr. B and I can go vote. We'll play that by ear.

Today I'm celebrating pink. Mr. B and Dr. Mc have left the house in their pink shirts. TLP has his pink shirt ready. And mine is hanging on the back of the door ready to go.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you today - that all goes easily and well today and that any ill feelings are easily managed. So proud of your courage and sharing your story. Love you so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By now, another trip to chemo is in the bank - woo! I always figured the percentage done, and mentally checked it off...DONE! BTW! I hear there are scant lines at the SPJST...

    ReplyDelete