Tuesday, October 25, 2016

It's Cancer - Errands and chores day

I'm happy to report that Dr. Mc and I finished TLP's Halloween wig last night. Unfortunately it's supposed to be 86 degrees in Houston on Halloween so I don't know if he will wear the wig or his costume. It may be too warm.

Tomorrow is a full day at MDA, including chemo. I think I'll be not feeling well through the weekend, so in preparation I went to Target and Kroger this morning. I want to cook this afternoon and freeze a couple of meals so Mr. B won't have to worry about it. This afternoon I'm also going to wash clothes and change the sheets on the bed. In my world, chemo might slow me down for a few days, but I can still get it (whatever "it" is) done.

Today I'm celebrating the scent of lavender. I love the clean, fresh smell of lavender, such as the candle burning in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment