Saturday, October 15, 2016

It's Cancer - Everything is coming up pink

Last week I bought myself a pair of pink Vans. They arrived today and I LOVE them. They are a soft pink (just slightly darker than flesh tone), so they don't look like clown shoes on my size 8 feet. I once had a bright pink pair of running shoes that I thought were so cool. I had to donate them after I took a good look in the mirror.

I'm watching the Longhorns game. I hope they play better in the second half than they did in the first. Come on, boys! Texas fight.

Today I'm celebrating Michele (Big Daddy Nick's mom). She sent me an extremely soft pink shawl. It's cold in the house so I'm wearing it right now. Even if it wasn't cold in the house I would wrap it around me. So soft. So pretty. Gracious, mi amiga!


No comments:

Post a Comment