Tuesday, February 14, 2017

It's Cancer - Happy Valentine's Day

Thanks Marta Brown for the cute shadow box
with pink paper roses. So sweet.
Valentine's Day has turned into a two-day celebration in the Pettit household. TLP came into the house from school yesterday with a bunch of red tulips. Dr. Mc asked if the flowers were for her, but he brought them directly to me and said, "For Tutu." Big Daddy had couched TLP to say Happy Valentine's, but instead he thought it was a birthday because there were cakes on the table.

Mini bundt cakes from Nothing Bundt Cakes were my surprise contribution to last night's dinner. Big Daddy Nick made a delicious dinner of rigatoni with bolognese sauce, Caesar salad and garlic. Mr. B was in charge of pouring the bubbly, even one glass for me.

Today I'm celebrating Valentine's Day (again). Mr. B and I are trying a new Italian restaurant in the 'hood tonight. And I'm going to get spiffed up for my sweetheart by putting on a dress and wearing my hat tonight. Love you Mr. B.

No comments:

Post a Comment