Wednesday, February 22, 2017

It's Cancer - Chemo Phase 2, Number 10 of 12

Mr. B and I got home from MDA around 8:30 p.m. Mitzie had been with me at MDA since noon for blood work, port access, appointment with oncologist, and waiting for chemo to begin. Mr. B arrived just before chemo started to relieve Mitzie.

The oncologist was one hour late for our appointment and chemo was two hours late starting. I just can't understand why these appointments are always late. I get impatient waiting, but really hate it when someone has to wait with me. Nothing is more boring and frustrating that sitting around with other sick people.

Today I'm celebrating the movie Roman Holiday. It started just when chemo began and I was able to watch the ending when we got home. I can't count the number of times I've watched the movie and I still enjoy watching it again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment