Tuesday, February 21, 2017

It's Cancer - Feeling good today

I'm happy to report that three days of medication and rest can help a body feel good. I'm not taking potassium supplements, but I am eating foods and drinking juices that are rich in it. I felt so good that I met Sandy for lunch at a new Heights restaurant (Field & Tides). Then I had frozen yogurt with down-the-street neighbor Diane.

I got home to reports of shots fired at Ben Taub Hospital. HPD is conducting a secondary search of the building right now because their initial search didn't find an active shooter or gun. There are no reports of anyone being hurt. I'm so glad that I'm not in the med center today. It must be a mess there right now.

Today I'm celebrating Susan who shaved my head this afternoon. I had patches of "peach fuzz" growing that I wanted to get rid of so my hair will grow back evenly. Thanks, Susan, for the shave and scalp massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment