Monday, February 13, 2017

It's Cancer - Early Valentine's Day

I felt well enough today to have lunch with my bestie Mitzie. We had Chinese food because both of our husband's are basically meat and potato eaters. Today I had delicious shrimp and avocado rolls. Beautiful presentation and yummy!

Then Mitzie took me to run an errand, which I can't talk about because it's a Valentine's surprise. After an hour and a half I was exhausted and breathing hard. It's good to have friends who will haul you across town, realize when you're fatigued, and get you home and to bed for some needed rest. (I always rest in the afternoon so I can feel refreshed when the family gets home in the evening.)

Today I'm celebrating Missy, Byron's sister. She and her husband have been snow skiing in Colorado for about two weeks and she has sent me two cards letting me know she's thinking of me. The card I got today contained a little heart charm and a sweet note. I appreciate her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment