Friday, February 3, 2017

It's Cancer - Writing for self-discovery

I woke up this morning not feeling well. I was so nauseous that I took medication to help me. I felt so bad that I couldn't eat lunch, but had to eat something so I could take more medication. Around 2:30 this afternoon, I let Rose out to do some "business" and fell on the way back to bed. I'm always asked at MDA if I have fallen in the last week. I've answered "no" but that will change next Wednesday.

I attended a workshop last night that was so interesting. One of the reasons I write my blog is for self discovery, and the workshop is about writing for that same reason. Participants (all women) were given prompts and then wrote to the topic. It was inspiring to listen to the stories of others and connect with women of all ages. I can't wait to attend next week.

Today I'm celebrating Rilla, who not only introduced me to the writing workshop, but also drove me to and from The Jung Center so I could attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment