Tuesday, February 7, 2017

It's Cancer - A work-in-progress

I got up this morning and ate a piece of banana nut bread and drank a diet coke. A diet coke? I quit drinking them on January 1, 2016. Who am I going back to that habit? To be honest, I didn't even like the taste of the diet coke.

Last week I attended my first writing for self-discovery class. I enjoyed it very much and was so fired up after the class. I have homework to complete before my next class in a little more than 48 hours, but I haven't written a word. I guess I'm still discovering how not to procrastinate. I'm a work-in-progress.

Today I'm celebrating feeling better. I've been fighting an upper respiratory infection for more than a week. After five days of antibiotics and a steroid pack I'm able to breathe through both nostrils. What a feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment