Tuesday, February 28, 2017

It's Cancer - A quiet day

I've done as little as possible today in preparation for tomorrow's second-to-last chemo treatment. I let Rose out the door to do her business. I went to the kitchen to get water and something to eat. As a result of drinking so much water I went to the bathroom more times that I can count.

I'm not planning to watch DJT's televised address to Congress tonight. The more I see him the more he bothers me. I think he is finding out that all his promises to the American people aren't as easy to accomplish as he thought, yet he can't admit it. And don't get me started on his appointees and cabinet.

Today I'm celebrating Fat Tuesday. I'll try my best to eat every Girl Scout cookie in the house before bedtime. Can't wait to see my weight tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment