Tuesday, September 27, 2016

It's Cancer - Mystery about the sniffles

It's estimated that 80 million people watched the presidential debate last night. And what was the number one comment on social media after the debate? "Why was Donald sniffling so much?" Really?

Just when we were getting used to having Big Daddy Nick in the house, he left early this morning to join up with The Suffers in Pittsburgh. TLP is always disappointed when I drive him to and from his preschool. He would much rather have his dada on car duty. We're figuring out what to do with car duty once the port is implanted in my chest next week and I'm no longer able to lift TLP in and out of his car seat.

Today I'm celebrating clean clothes. As much as I hate doing the laundry, I have such a feeling of accomplishment when it's all done.

1 comment:

  1. How old is TLP? Can you make a game of climbing in and out of the car seat? Even if the game works, it will take a ton of time and patience. This needs to be thought through...

    ReplyDelete