Monday, September 19, 2016

It's Cancer - Another day, another doctor

The doctor du jour was an oncologist at Memorial/Hermann. He and his office were very convenient and efficient. If I choose to use him for chemo five days-a-week for six weeks, convenience and efficiency are going to be important considerations.

After the doctor's office I went to the grocery store. The Kroger where I go, which is supposed to be the largest in the country, recently added a Starbucks and a wine bar. I'm not sure I see the need for a wine bar in the grocery store, but I do like the sushi bar where I can get, among other things, freshly prepared dumplings to eat for lunch. Yummy.

Today I'm celebrating a new dresser. Well, technically the dresser is vintage, but it will be much needed new storage in the Pettit abode once it is delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment