Saturday, July 15, 2017

It's Cancer - Radiation #8 (yesterday)

I was exhausted yesterday when I got home so I didn't write and post a blog.

I had my first yoga session at MDA. Although It was mainly breathing and relaxation techniques, I was tired after 45 minutes. What amazed me is that I was sweating a little bit when we finished. I didn't expect that. Next I went to radiation. Then I had my eyes examined. It didn't surprise me that the prescription for my left eye (the same side as my cancer) has really changed. I also have dry eye in both eyes, which can occur with radiation. I need to get used to applying drops to my eyes several times a day.

Today (Saturday) I'm celebrating Galveston. Mr. B and I are going to the island this afternoon for the art walk and to meet friends for dinner. Only an hour out of Houston, but completely different from the big city. Maybe getting away for a few hours will put Mr. B in a better mood. Right now he is The Grouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment