Monday, July 24, 2017

It's Cancer - Radiation #14

Thank goodness I only have five more radiation treatments. All I can do now is go for the treatments, come home and eat lunch, and then nap. I'm exhausted most of the time so I try to nap in the afternoon so I can eat dinner and spend time with the family in the evening. As I told Mr. B's cousin Billy today, I'm a tough broad and I'm going to make it through my cancer treatments. I have my eye on the goal.

Added to my list of activities today was a trip to the grocery store and then, with the help of Big Daddy Nick's grilling skills, I made burrito bowls for dinner. This was my third time of making burrito bowls and definitely the most successful.

Today I'm celebrating my 15th of 20 radiations. Tomorrow is the beginning of the last five radiations, which will be the most painful and challenging. Right now I completely understand why people seek alternative forms of pain relief during their treatments.

No comments:

Post a Comment