Monday, July 31, 2017

It's Cancer - Radiation #19

The madness is almost over. I have just one more radiation treatment tomorrow and then I'm done. Sometime between 1-1:30 p.m. tomorrow I'm walking out of the treatment room and ringing the bell so loudly. And when the cashier returns my parking ticket and says, "See you tomorrow," I'm going to smile and say, "No you won't."

One thing on my agenda for tonight is to get either Dr. Mc or Big Daddy Nick to teach me how to stream live from my iPhone to Facebook, although I'm not sure I'll be behind the camera tomorrow. The radiation technicians are so young they probably already know all the iPhone tricks.

Tonight I'm celebrating my last night as a cancer patient. Beginning tomorrow, I'll refer to myself as a cancer survivor. I like the way that sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment