Thursday, July 6, 2017

It's Cancer - Phase 3; Radiation treatment #2

I was in and out of MDA today in 45 minutes. The treatments from yesterday and today have been painless except for having to hold my left arm in a peculiar position while receiving radiation. And I'm already feeling fatigued after the treatments, but I was expecting that.

Just as when I was receiving chemo, this type of fatigue isn't relieved by sleep. I can nap and wake up still feeling tired. As an extra bonus tonight I'm grumpy. I'm not sure my husband is helping my mood. He is really chatty, which is annoying. As Greta Garbo said, "I want to be let alone."

Today I'm celebrating Susan W. She sent me a milagro of St. Peregrine, the patron saint of cancer suffers. Susan is a cancer survivor and her thoughtfulness means so much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment