Tuesday, July 11, 2017

It's Cancer- Radiation #5; Great news

After radiation today I had my weekly meeting with my radiology team. They showed me images from my radiations that show where the lasers are hitting my breast. I could see the pocket where my tumor was removed. It was very fascinating.

The good news from the team is that I'm going to have two more weeks of this type of radiation followed by one week targeted on the place where my tumor was located. Unless something changes between now and then, my last radiation is scheduled for Tuesday, August 1. I might have to go a couple of more days in August for a study I'm involved with, but my cancer treatments are coming to an end. [I'm experiencing tears of joy and uncontrollable laughter right now.]

Today I'm celebrating online shopping. I've been surfing Amazon almost all afternoon in preparation for my vacation at Labor Day, taking advantage on its Christmas in July specials and shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment