Friday, July 28, 2017

It's Cancer - Radiation #18

After radiation today I went to my yoga class at MDA. The last 10-15 minutes of each class is deep relaxation, which I love. At one point the instructor says to merge with the big, blue sky. I usually make it to the clouds where I gently float. It's so relaxing.

Instead of floating in the clouds today I imagined being supported by angel wings. I can still feel how silky soft the wings were against my skin, and how cool it was when the angel wings fluttered. I believe the angel wings represent my family, friends and post readers who have raised my spirits and supported me throughout my treatments. The fluttering of the wings helped me release tension and frustration. It was a great yoga session.

Today I'm celebrating Friday night/pizza night. As a surprise, stopped by Red Dessert Dive on the way home from MDA for some yummy cupcakes. TLP loves a "treat" after dinner, and so does Tutu.


No comments:

Post a Comment