Tuesday, July 25, 2017

It's Cancer - Radiation #15

I'm amazed at how easily I tire. Even something as simple as walking, yoga and breathing exercises leave me exhausted. Yoga is in another building from where I get radiation. Walking to and from that building leaves me out of breath.

I had another simulation today for the new form of radiation that starts tomorrow. Having my breast flattened is so painful. It's still sore from surgery and the never ending infection I had. Plus, after three weeks of radiation, my breast is burned. Tomorrow I have my weekly visit with the radiation oncologist. Hopefully I won't want to strangle her or cuss her out.

Today I'm celebrating ice cream. Mr. B brought home a gallon of ice cream from the grocery store. Although I shouldn't be eating it (sugar is bad for cancer)' I can't help myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment