Wednesday, July 19, 2017

It's Cancer - Radiation #11

I started today by meeting a friend for coffee. I don't usually drink coffee, but my latte this morning was so delicious I almost got another one after I finished at MDA. Instead I got a smoothie. I didn't realize the price of the smoothie until I got to the counter and had to pay $7.74. For a smoothie? Damn.

My conversation with Renee this morning could have gone on much longer, but I had to leave for MDA. Like me, she is looking for new creative inspiration. I put crafting on the back burner when I started my cancer treatment, but lately I've been thinking about getting to work in my study/craft center (a.k.a. the back bedroom). I think what's currently holding me back is that I'll have to declutter the room before I can do anything.

Today I'm celebrating rain. It has been raining so many days in Houston. Since it's still in the weather forecast, I might as well celebrate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment