Thursday, January 28, 2016

Mr B and I are enjoying the winter weather in Santa Fe. The high temperature today was 48 degrees and it will be about 27 degrees tonight. Today when we were walking around was cold in the shade yet very pleasant in the sun. Very little snow is on the ground, but very visible in "them there mountains."

Of all the years that we've been coming to Santa Fe the high altitude has never bothered me, until yesterday. I'm having a really hard time walking without getting out of breath. Yesterday I had a long nap and I had another one this afternoon. I like it better when I can hop, skip and jump whenever and wherever I want.

Today I'm celebrating my 21st wedding anniversary to Mr B. In a few minutes we're going to have dinner at Coyote Cafe, which is one of our favorite restaurants in Santa Fe. Here's to 21 more years of marriage and dinners at Coyote Cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment