Sunday, January 17, 2016

There are currently so many movies that we want to see. Among others, we haven't seen the new Star Wars movie. How can that be?

I scratch my head when reading sentences written by people who think they are writers, but have no idea of how to present a clear message or make a point. Believe me, there is an art to being a good writer, and the person who wrote the following sentence hasn't developed the appropriate skills: "Those one-on-one moments where we have the ability to reconcile each of our needs, perceptions and values on a personal level are what ultimately lead to a sense of calm in the marketplace, not the other way around." What? 

Today I'm celebrating Sunday morning time with TLP. Mr. B and I can't believe how fast he is changing. This morning while we were chatting with him, I noticed that his face is changing from baby to little boy. Slow down little boy. There is plenty of time for you to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment