Friday, January 29, 2016

Al fresco dining in SFe? No thanks!
Whenever I come to a land-locked state, such as New Mexico, I crave seafood. For example, I don't think I have eaten anything except seafood since I arrived in Santa Fe. Last night I had the most wonderful crab cakes at Coyote Cafe. I also had a fabulous French 75 at Coyote Cafe, which has become my cocktail of choice lately. Thanks to daughter Sweetness for introducing me to French 75s.

The weather while we have been here is terrific. Clear and crisp during the day and so cold at night. We definitely came here the right week since the weather next week in Santa Fe is supposed to be super cold. On Wednesday the high will be 28 degrees and the low will be 7 degrees. Can you say brrrrrrr? In comparison, the weather next week in Houston is supposed to be near 80 degrees.

Today I'm celebrating a day of shopping with Mr. B. I bought two fabulous jackets at Origins. Some of the items in Origins I don't care for, especially the ones that are $1,000+. Today there was a great sale. Everything is possible with sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment