Monday, January 18, 2016

Every year a group of women I went to high school with get together for lunch, always on MLK day and usually in New Braunsfels. Yesterday, in anticipation of making the 2.5-3 hour drive to New Braunsfels for the mini reunion, I washed my favorite jeans and Mr. B filled my car with gas. I even thought about making the drive without drinking Diet Coke, which is usually a must but no longer available since I gave it up. I got google map ready on my iPad and looked at the restaurant menu to see what I wanted for lunch. I was excited about going! Sadly, I over slept and didn't make it to New Braunsfels. I'm so bummed.

There have been so many commercials on television for mac and cheese today. If Mr. B liked it, homemade mac and cheese would be on the menu for dinner.

Today I'm celebrating babies. Since it's MLK day, Dr. Mc is off work and so is her friend Courtney (they both work for the government). Courtney came for a visit, along with her son sweet baby James. He is 10 months old and, as my nickname for him implies, sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment