Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Lasagna

Last night I had two or three bouts of heavy coughing. I finally realized that if I sat up my coughing would stop, so that's what I did until about 5 a.m. From 2-5 a.m. I watched reruns of White Collar. I enjoyed that series when it was on the air, but don't remember the three shows I saw last night. Did I miss them or is my memory failing?

It never fails that as soon as I start the dishwasher I find more dirty dishes around the house. The same thing happens when I wash clothes. I think I have everything washed and then I find a sock or dirty dish towel hidden somewhere.

Today I'm celebrating lasagna. We ate it last night for dinner. From the pic-of-the-day, TLP liked his dinner, although the sauce seems to clash with his rosy cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment