Sunday, January 24, 2016

Our first experience with iPic movie theater was so fun. We arrive, find seats in the bar area, and order some cocktails while we wait to be seated in the theater. The bar area is hopping and the music is toe-tapping. About 20 minutes before the movie starts, we enter the small theater and find our seats ... cocktails in hand.

There are two seats in a "pod" along with a cocktail table. A waiter takes our dinner order (tenderloin sliders, barbecue chicken mini pizza, and sweet potato fries). Next someone offers us popcorn. Waiting for the movie to begin I start playing with buttons and find the ones that bring up the foot rest and recline the seat back. I'm in heaven.

Today I'm celebrating peace and quiet. Mr. B went to work. I'm not sure where the McZams took TLC. Right now it's just Rose and me in the house. She, of course, is napping. I just finished watching women's ice skating on television while snacking on a bowl of queso and chips. It doesn't get much better than this on a Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment