Wednesday, January 20, 2016

More Italian food

Monday night lasagna followed by
Tuesday night spaghetti. Ciao bello.
Tomorrow night, Mr. B and I are going to a fundraising event at Houston Center for Contemporary Craft. I enjoy attending this event every year. Mr. B and I have a collection of fun glasses that are given to attendees. This year's title is Margarita Madness, so I'm sure there will be fabulous handmade margarita glasses, tasty margaritas, and lots of good people watching.

I have a fabulous pair of shoes to wear to Margarita Madness. I bought the shoes in Santa Fe a number of years ago and haven't worn them that often. They are hand tooled leather made in the 1930s. When I realized they were my size I had to buy them, regardless of the ridiculous price.

Today I'm celebrating a good night's sleep. I was awake most of last night and the night before, so I slept most of today. I have to break this pattern. By the time I'm up and moving most of the day is gone. Instead of sleeping most of the day, I should be using the time to create all the wonderful items I want to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment