Sunday, January 10, 2016

Stretchy pants

TLP is so popular that he has to go incognito to the grocery store
I took one for the family this afternoon and headed to the grocery store to get chili fixin's. It was obvious that the Texans weren't playing because the grocery store and parking lot were outrageously crowded. Now Dr. Mc and I are watching the fashion parade for the Golden Globe Awards while waiting for dinner time.

I wonder if any other man have Mr. B's ritual preparation before taking shirts to the cleaners? He has spent much of the afternoon going through his shirts with a bottle of prewash. He looks for stains and then sprays spots. Sometimes he can be such a girl. Don't get me started on his shoe maintenance.

Today I'm celebrating a Sunday evening filled with so much television to watch. Golden Globes. Downton Abbey. Good Wife (new episode). All while enjoying homemade chili.

No comments:

Post a Comment